The JJ Esoteric Foundation Presents A New Esoteric Healing Class In the Planetary center of NEW YORK!!!
Continue the exciting adventure into the world of Vibrational Living and Healing. Learn to bring balance and ease to the body, mind, and spirit via the electromagnetic field also called the aura. The intended audience is all people who are interested in becoming empowered using the holistic model in their life and health. Learn how to raise your vibration in one day to a different level of consciousness by strengthening the rainbow bridge AKA the alignment and attunement.
During this course you will:
* Be introduced to the psychological aspects of chakra system and how it influences the mental, emotional, and physical aspects of the total being;
* Fine tune the sensing of the energy field, detect imbalances within the field and correct them according to the person’s highest good;
* Have your manifestation chakras balanced again.
* Use these techniques in everyday life in any occupation;
* We will review the first class and introduce new energy triangles for healing and balancing.
About Bernadette Bloom:
Bernadette Bloom is a Teacher and Practitioner of Esoteric Healing based on the writings of D.K. (The Tibetan) She is President of the JJ Esoteric Foundation (a 501c3 non-profit) and a delegate to the World Service Intergroup. She has been a physical therapist since 1977. Bernadette has studied Osteopathic principles since 1988, Tai Chi, and Shamanism. Her practice blends both Eastern and Western traditions. Bernadette has been an Esoteric Healing practitioner since 1992 and teaching since 1999. She teaches classes and has private clients throughout the world. Her vision is to serve the world and to empower as many people as possible in their life and health.
This is an amazing journey and it is fun and practical.
Date & Time:
Sunday, February 16, 2014 from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
175 King Street Chappaqua, New York 10514 (51 minutes from NYC)
Registration Fee received on or before February 12, 2014
$215 credit card via Pay Pal
Registration Fee received on or after February 13, 2014
$225 credit card via Pay Pal
Payment plans available via the honor system. No Refunds After The Class Begins
For further information or to register please contact: Bernadette Bloom at 239-289-3744 / 914-861-2712 or email email@example.com