The Divine Plan
Energy Medicine For The 21st Century
Soul Focused Living & Healing Part 2 of Part 1 Class
Sunday, March 1, 2020
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
(In Person & Virtually)
Bernadette Bloom and Djwhal Khul Present A New Energy Healing Class! Discovering “The Divine Plan” - Energy Medicine for the 21st Century - Soul Focused Living & Healing" Part 2 of Part 1 Class.
Come on an exciting adventure into the world of Energetic Vibrational Living and Healing! Learn to bring balance and ease to the body, mind, and spirit via the electromagnetic field also called the aura. This class will be geared to the needs of those that come. (lay person, professional or medical) The intended audience is all people who are interested in becoming empowered using the holistic model in their life and health. That would be YOU!!!! Raise your vibration in one day to a different level of consciousness( learn how to see things differently)
During this course you will:
* Bring balance and ease to the body, mind, and spirit via the Soul and the Monad.
* Discover how the chakra system (energy system) influences the mental, emotional, and physical aspects of the total being: For instance...did you know that the physical body is the last to heal NOT the first? Do you know that a cold is NOT contagious?
* Directly sense the energy field, detect imbalances within the field and correct them according to the person's highest good using the Soul and the Monad.
* Learn which levels are restricted with certain Diseases and how to correct them
* Directly sense the energy field, detect imbalances within the field and correct them according to the person’s highest good. Get treated in this class and learn how to treat yourself and others
* Delve deeper into the chakra system and learn what energy triangles to use for different situations.
*Learn more about how the 7 rays of life influence who you are and how you function.
* Understand the different vibrations of emotions and how you can help in planetary healing.
* Use these techniques in everyday life in any occupation.
This is an amazing journey and it is fun and practical!
You must listen to the meditation HERE daily prior to class.
Only students who have completed Part 1 of this class are eligible to register. This prerequisite is required as preparation as this coursework is at a more advanced level. If you would like to take the Part 1 class before March 1st, an online video is available for purchase. The same early and regular registration dates & fees apply. Call 239-289-3744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
ABOUT BERNADETTE BLOOM:
Bernadette Bloom is a Medical Intuitive, Teacher and Practitioner of Energy Medicine/ based on the writings of D.K. from Tibet. She is President of the JJ Esoteric Foundation (a 501c3 non-profit) and the Founder of Center for Aligned Healing. Bernadette has studied Osteopathic principles since 1988, Tai Chi, and Shamanism. Her practice blends both Eastern and Western traditions. Bernadette has been an Energy Medicine practitioner since 1992 and teaching since 1999. She is the only teacher in the NY Tristate area. She teaches classes and has private clients throughout the world. Her vision is to serve the world and to empower as many people as possible in their life and health. She was part of an NIH study to heal glioblastoma multiforma in 2001 and has developed a healing program for Fibromyalgia and PTSD
DATE & TIME:
Sunday, March 1, 2020 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Katonah Library, 26 Bedford Rd, Katonah, NY 10536
Registration Fee received on or before February 22, 2020
$225 credit card via Pay Pal HERE
Registration Fee received on or after February 23, 2020
$271 credit card via Pay Pal HERE
Payment plans are available via the honor system. No refunds after the class begins.
Please email ahead of the class if you are interested in attending and how you will be paying. Checks and money orders need to be made out to CASH and can be mailed to PO Box 754 Chappaqua, New York 10514.
CAN'T MAKE IT IN PERSON? ATTEND VIRTUALLY!
This class will be available virtually via Zoom. Please email if you are interested for further instructions on how to sign up and attend virtually.